De Bolster Pumpkin "Muscat de Provence"
A beautiful pumpkin with a long shelf life
Features & Advantages
- Versatile variety
- Medium sized pumpkins
- Great flavour
Item no.: DB-11675, Content: 3 grams, EAN: 8717202604708
This variety grows medium-sized, flat round pumpkin with deep ribs. The shell is green at first, then turns orange. After picking, the pumpkin's colour changes from orange to terracotta. The pumpkins can be stored for a long time. The flesh is deep orange and is great for soups, pies, baked or fried veggies.
- plant from the end of April / beginning of May.
- soak the seeds overnight before planting
- start the seeds in your home, preferably in a sunny place.
- do not keep too moist during the germination phase!
- try to keep mice away from your pumpkins as they love the seeds!
- once the seeds have germinated the danger of them being nibbled up is over
- plant outdoors at the end of May, 1 plant on 2m².
- after the last frost the seeds can be platnted directly in the ground.
- plant 3 seeds per hole, thinning the seedlings to favor the strongest plant.
- Before the first frost, after the foliage has wilted. Harvest with the dried stalks, otherwise, the pumpkins go bad prematurely. Store at 10-15 ° C in a dry place.
|Sowing Schedule:||April, May|
|Planting Distance:||2 x 2 m|
|Where to plant:||Windowsill, Sow outdoors, Greenhouse|
|Available As::||One portion of seeds|
Questions & Answers about Pumpkin "Muscat de Provence"
English reviews written for Pumpkin "Muscat de Provence"
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available