Urbanscape Green Flocks
Improves the water absorption capacity of the soil
- For outdoors & pots
- Natural mineral fibres
- Makes gardening easier
This innovative product consists of natural mineral fibres and supports the healthy and vigorous growth of your plants. Its unique properties make it easier to work in the garden, giving you more time to enjoy the fruits of your labour.
- Free from artificial additives
- Improves the water absorption capacity of the soil - water is stored between the fibres and gradually released to the soil.
- Loosens the soil and creates optimal conditions for healthy plant growth, strong roots and strong leaves and flowers.
We recommend a mix of green flocks and soil to:
- improve the quality of the soil in your garden
- grow beautiful potted plants
- grow plants in larger planters
- Work the green flocks into the soil manually or with an appropriate tool in a ratio of 1: 5.
- Plant the cultivated area and water it well. Make sure the green flocks are covered in soil.
- Since the green flocks store water and continuously release it to the plants, you will have to water them less frequently in the future and will have more time to enjoy your garden.
|Where to plant:||Outdoors|