Samen Maier Organic Leeks "Blue-Green Winter"
Add great flavours to your meals
Features & Advantages
- Very productive
- Pure white
Item no.: SM-E00936, Content: 1 Package, EAN: 9001502104341
German packaging: Bio Porree "Blaugrüner Winter"
The "Blue-Green Winter" variety of leeks is a hearty variety that grows long, strong stems with a beautiful, pure white colour.
- Contents are sufficient for approx. 50 plants
- Yield secure
- Botanical name: Allium porrum
The leeks taste wonderful on sandwiches, in soups or cooked with veggie dishes. They are particularly nice when cooked with potatoes. Leeks can be used in countless recipes.
- Requires a fine, crumbly seedbed
- Loves nutrient-rich, deep, loose soils
- Thrives best with even soil moisture - keep moderately moist
- Sow thinly & press the seeds into the soil
- Avoid warm temperatures to avoid bolting
- When transplanting, plant to the base of the leaves, taking care not to prune the roots and leaves
- You can extend the white portion of the stalk by piling soil around it while it is growing
|Sowing Schedule:||April, May|
|Planting Distance:||10-15 x 40 cm|
|Length of germination:||6 to 12 Days|
|Harvest:||January, February, October, November, December|
|Where to plant:||Sow outdoors|
|Product Type Google Base:||seeds|
|Content sufficient for approx::||50 plants|
|Planting Depth:||2 cm|
|Hardy Winter Plants:||Yes|
Questions & Answers about Samen Maier Organic Leeks "Blue-Green Winter"
English reviews written for Samen Maier Organic Leeks "Blue-Green Winter"
- No reviews available