Christmas Tree Tips
Your Christmas tree is one of the most important parts of the holiday. Here are a few tips for selecting a beautiful tree!
The Christmas tree is practically the symbol of Christmas. THe custom of selecting a tree dates back to the early 19th century when the people began bringing the trees indoors.
Over time, demands for trees increased, which also brought more selection to the market. There are many types of trees to choose from.
Which tree should I choose?
Firs and spruce trees are two of the most popular trees. The two species are distinguished by their needles. Firs have soft needles, and spruces have needs that stand up. Over time, spruces lose more needle than firs.
Tip: Make sure your tree was cut shortly before you buy it to ensure that it lasts longer.
The Perfect Christmas Tree Stand
For setting up the tree, a Christmas tree stand is very important. Some stands hold the tree up using a lever, which is easier to use than a stand that uses screws to hold the tree in place.
Are Other Types of Trees Nice?
There are plenty of other kinds of Christmas trees like are blue spruces or other kinds of firs. Blue Spruces are typically less expensive than conifers though.
Pines tend to have long needles. They look beautiful but are harder to decorate. Douglas firs can also be found at Christmas tree markets. These look good, but do not hold as much weight as other types of trees.
Find the Perfect Place
- Here are some tips for finding the best place to set up your tree:
- Avoid warm locations in front of a heater or fireplace.
- Cut the stem again (at least 2 cm) before putting it in water so it absorbs the water better.
- Make sure your tree has enough to drink. A 2 meter high fir needs 2 liters of water daily. Adding a little sugar or flower-fresh powder to the water helps keep the tree fresh longer.
- Use a tree stand with a water tank.
Finally, here's a few tips to keep you safe at Christmastime:
- Keep the trees away from fire sources
- Keep the trees away from furniture
- Do not leave candles unattended!
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Clear design
- Young radiance
- For a great ambiance!
In stock5.0 (2)
- 10 Pieces
- Adjustable drip irrigation
- Easy installation
In stock5.0 (1)
- With a growing frame
- Can also be used for other vegetables
- Built-in water reservoir
In stock5.0 (1)
Bloomling Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology