Feel Green ecocup "Katsura"
Easy to grow and natural
- Great gift
- Made of bamboo fibres
- Made in Austria
German packaging: ecocup "Lebkuchenbaum"
These eco-friendly coffee-style cups are made from pressed bamboo fibres and rice husks. They are filled with a natural nutrient blend and the already mixed in plant seeds. The clever planters look like coffee cups- perfect for your next coffee break!
Botanical name: Cercidiphyllum japonicum. The Katsura tree is a native of Asia tree whose leaves smell sweet gingerbread. It is hardy and can be planted outdoors in our latitudes.
- Open the cover by twisting it. Carefully pour 60 ml of water into the cup.
- Put the cup in a bright, warm place.
- Water regularly (about 50 ml of water every 3 - 5 days).
- Make sure that the granules do not dry out completely (avoid waterlogging).
- After about 16 - 20 days, the plant begins to grow.
- After about a year, the tree can be planted outdoors.
Dimensions & weight:
10 x 8 cm, 150 g