De Bolster Wild Rocket
Organic seeds (Diplotaxis tenuifolia)
Features & Advantages
- Very unsusceptible to frost
- Mustard-like taste
Item no.: DB-11765, Content: 1 g, EAN: 8717202604555
For a great harvest, create a beautiful, homogeneous seedbed with fine-grained soil without any large clumps. Germination takes place slowly and the seeds prefer a soil temperature of 20 ° C. Pick the leaves from the outside of the plant so that you can enjoy the plants for a longer time. The plants are ready for harvest from 8 weeks after planting. The flowers are also edible but should be removed if you want to keep harvesting the plant, otherwise, it will produce new seeds. 10 g are enough for about 10 m².
- Soak the seeds overnight before planting to encourage better growth
- If you sow the seeds in small portions every 3-4 weeks, you can optimally extend the harvest.
- Avoid planting in March or April as the plants begin to shoot quickly.
- The seeds can be planted under glass later in the year (October) and the Rocket can be enjoyed into the winter as they are frost resistant.
|Sowing Schedule:||March, September|
|Planting Distance:||15 cm|
|Harvest:||A few weeks after sowing|
|Where to plant:||Greenhouse|
|Product Type Google Base:||seeds|
|Available As::||One portion of seeds|
Questions & Answers about De Bolster Wild Rocket
English reviews written for De Bolster Wild Rocket
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available