De Bolster Organic Zucchini "Rondini Zapallito"
Organic Seeds (Zapallito Cucurpita pepo)
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Enjoy these dark green, round, little zucchini! Cut them in half and bake them in the oven with cheese and other veggies, or enjoy them pan fried! The healthy veggies make lovely noodles in a spiraliser too!
- Diameter 10 - 12 cm.
- Not creeping.
- Ideal for all nutrient-rich soils.
- Regularly pick and harvest young
- Soak the seeds in chamomile tea overnight.
- Pre-culture under glass in May in a sunny spot.
- Do not keep too moist during germination.
- Plant one plant per m² at the end of May.
- The seeds can be planted outdoors at the end of May.
- Plant 2 seeds per hole.
|Sowing Schedule:||April, May|
|Planting Distance:||ca. 100 x 100+ cm|
|Harvest:||July, August, September, October|
|Where to plant:||Sow outdoors|
|Available As::||One portion of seeds|
English reviews written for De Bolster Organic Zucchini "Rondini Zapallito"
1 customer review in all languages
5,0 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.250 products