De Bolster Beetroot "Red Ball 2"
Beta vulgaris var. rubra with a long shelf life
Features & Advantages
- Robust, time-tested variety
- Ideal for juicing
- Organic seeds
Item no.: DB-11050, Content: 3 grams, EAN: 8717202600052
This hearty variety of beets is ideal for summer and autumn cultivation. The leaves can be prepared like chard. The evenly coloured, juicy, deep red beets are very easy to store. The young beets are very popular! Enjoy the tender young vegetables in early summer.
- from April to June.
- For storage, the second half of May is the ideal planting time.
- Soak the seeds in water overnight before sowing - accelerates germination.
- Row spacing: 30 cm, later thin to 7 to 10 cm, do not transplant.
- The turnips are easy to store.
- Pull out of the ground in autumn before the first frost, take off the leaves and store in sand in a frost-free location.
Contents are enough for about 5 m².
|Sowing Schedule:||April, May, June|
|Planting Distance:||ca. 10 x 30 cm|
|Harvest:||September, October, November|
|Where to plant:||Outdoors|
|Content sufficient for approx::||5 m2|
|Available As::||One portion of seeds|
|Light Requirements:||Full sun|
Questions & Answers about De Bolster Beetroot "Red Ball 2"
English reviews written for De Bolster Beetroot "Red Ball 2"
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available