Seedball Cloud Meadow Seedballs
Walk on a cloud!
- Practical cultivation
- Balls of peat-free compost
- With 5 different types of seeds
Who doesn't want the feeling of walking on clouds? The Cloud Meadow seed bombs contain about 150 seeds for beautiful white flowers. Delight in your own oasis!
- Seed bombs are the practical alternative to "normal" seeds. Just scatter them where you want them to grow and they begin to germinate in the wet soil. The balls are made of peat-free compost in addition to the seeds.
A seed ball includes:
- White clover (Trifolium pretense)
- White Campion (Echium vulgare)
- Oxeye Daisy (Origanum vulgare)
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria)
- Yarrow (Lotus corniculatus)
|Length of germination:||Ca. 1 Week|
|Flowering Period:||April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November|
|Flower Color:||Light - White Colors|
|Where to plant:||Sow outdoors|
|Available As::||Seed balls|
|Use for::||Gardens & hanging plants, Edges & rock gardens|
|Height of Growth::||30-60 cm|
|Light Requirements:||Full sun|