NexaLotte Cupboard Trap for Food Moths
Features & Advantages
- Control moth infestiations
- Protective effect approx. 6 weeks
Item no.: SC-3621, Content: 2 items, EAN: 4062700836217
German only packaging: Schrankfalle für Lebensmittelmotten
Successfully trap food moths with this odourless, insecticide-free trap!
- Ideal for use in small pantries, kitchen cupboards and small kitchens.
- For pantries and larger kitchens, using the "Nexa Lotte® Pheromone Trap for Food Moths" is recommended.
How does it work?
- The male moths are attracted to the trap by a pheromone and then stick to the gluey surface. This helps reduce and control the infestation.
- After removing the protective film on the trap, the protective effect lasts approx. 6 weeks.
- Food should be checked regularly for moths.
- Shelves and cupboards must be thoroughly cleaned before and after use.
- Store food in glass or plastic containers to reduce infestations.
- For hygienic reasons, infested food should no longer be used.
- One trap is sufficient for approx. 1 cubic meter.
- All year round
How to apply the trap:
- Open the sealed bag.
- Pull off the adhesive strip.
- Place the trap in the upper part of the cupboard, at the back.
- Pull off the protective film from the adhesive surface.
- Use only 1 trap per cupboard (even with several shelves)
- Clean the surface of the cupboard before use, removing any sticky or greasy residue.
- The attractant is odourless and invisible.
- Dispose of full traps in your household waste and replace the traps with new ones.
- Eventual adhesive residues can be removed with common cleaning products.
- 2 traps
Hazard and precautionary statements
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Questions & Answers about NexaLotte Cupboard Trap for Food Moths
English reviews written for NexaLotte Cupboard Trap for Food Moths
- No reviews available