Kiepenkerl Strawberries "Fresca"
Features & Advantages
- Multiple harvests
- Winter hardy
- Flavourful fruit
Item no.: KK-002631, Content: 1 Package, EAN: 4000159026315
This early variety delights with abundant, continuous harvests from July to October and grows delicious, sweet fruit with a bright red colour.
It thrives in beds, hanging baskets and planters and bears lots of delicious strawberries in a very short time.
- Germination temperature: 18 to 25°C
- Light germinators - do not cover the seeds with soil, just press lightly into it
- Start the seeds indoors in January, plant outdoors from May on
- Well suited for hanging baskets and balconies
- Requires humus rich soil and regular fertilising
- Has few offshoots
- Fruit weight: 10 to 20 g
- Fruit size: 3 cm
|Sowing Schedule:||January, February, March|
|Planting Distance:||ca. 20 x 30 cm|
|Length of germination:||2 - 3 weeks|
|Harvest:||July, August, September, October|
|Where to plant:||Start Indoors|
|Content sufficient for approx::||25 plants, 30 Plants|
|Available As::||One portion of seeds|
|Planting Depth:||0 cm|
|Light Requirements:||Full sun|
|Hardy Winter Plants:||Yes|
|Botanical Name:||Fragaria ananassa|
Questions & Answers about Kiepenkerl Strawberries "Fresca"
English reviews written for Kiepenkerl Strawberries "Fresca"
- No reviews available