Gardena MicroDrip Endline Drip Head, Pressurizing
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
The pressure-equalising endline drip head is ideal - as part of the Gardena Micro-Drip-System - for watering slopes or longer drip lines and can be used for plants with similar water requirements. A constant 2 litres of water are dispensed per hour, regardless of the pressure (0.5 - 4 bar). Thanks to the membrane / labyrinth technology, permanent and reliable function is guaranteed. The endline drip head closes automatically when it is shut down. For watering individual plants, the end dropper is screwed into the end of the 4.6 mm (3/16 ") distribution pipe. The 13 mm (1/2 “) installation pipe can be perforated with the installation tool and the drip head can be installed directly. Ten pressure-equalising drip heads are included in the delivery.
- Reliable product quality from Germany
- Water-saving irrigation - water output per plant can be precisely regulated
- Easy to care for & durable - self-cleaning membrane / labyrinth technology
- Self-closing - when the system is switched off, the water remains in the pipe network thanks to the automatic closure of the membrane
- Constant water output - regardless of the pressure (0.5-4 bar) there is a constant water output of 2 litres per hour