Feel Green Garden in a Glass "X-Mas Tree"
Experience the magic of Christmas
- Botanical name: Picea abies
- Easy to grow
- Made in Austria
German packaging: Garden in a glass "X-mas tree"
The Xmas Tree in the Glass is a wonderful gift idea for friends and family, but also for yourself. The small trees can be transplanted outdoors after about eight months can be enjoyed as a mini Christmas tree in about 6-7 years.
- Open the lid and remove the seed packet.
- Add approximately 350 ml of water to the coconut fibre tablets and the jute bag in the glass.
- Open the plant seed bag and push the Christmas tree seeds slightly into the soil.
- Put the glass in a bright, warm place and water regularly.
- Avoid dehydration and waterlogging!
- After about 10 - 14 days, the tree begins to grow and can be planted outdoors after about 8 months.
- After about 6 - 7 years the sapling can be used as a small Christmas tree.
- Coconut fibre tablets
- Plant seed bag with certified organic plant seeds
- The "Garden in a Glass" sets are stable for at least two years when stored dry.
Dimensions & weight:
14 x 8.5 x 8.5 cm, approx. 0.38 kg