Die Stadtgärtner Seed Bombs "Sunflowers"
With many European sunflower species
Features & Advantages
- Easy to use
- Great colours
- 8 seed bombs in a cloth bag
Item no.: DS-1000458, Content: 8 items, EAN: 4260337030040
Enjoy sunflowers everywhere! The seed bombs contain small and large, yellow and orange, European sunflower species.
Simple & practical
- The seed bombs do not need to be planted, but can be simply placed on the soil directly or thrown into a field. The mix of clay and humus prevents the seeds from drying out or being washed away by rain.
Choosing your location
- Seed bombs work particularly well on fenced-in industrial areas, in orphaned flower planters or in window planters ... Bring colour into your life!
Best time to plant: May to August
|Sowing Schedule:||May, June, July, August|
|Flower Color:||Yellow tones|
|Where to plant:||Sow outdoors|
|Product Type Google Base:||seeds|
|Available As::||Seed balls|
How do you plant a seed bomb?
- Choose your location
- Throw, roll, or lay down the bombs
- Wait for rain or water the bombs yourself
- Enjoy the results!
Note: If the seed bombs are stored in a cool and dry place, they will last for many months.
- 8 walnut-sized seed bombs
Helianthus annuus, Helianthus debilis mix, Helianthus annuus fl.pl. High Sun Gold, Helianthus annuus colourful, Helianthus annuus Bismarckianus
Questions & Answers about Die Stadtgärtner Seed Bombs "Sunflowers"
English reviews written for Die Stadtgärtner Seed Bombs "Sunflowers"
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available