De Bolster Peas "First of May"
Features & Advantages
- Very early, productive variety
- Easy to grow
- Lat. Pisum sativum
- Organic seeds
Item no.: DB-11270, Content: 55 grams, EAN: 8717202600298
This very early, productive variety is suitable for all soils. It grows round, tasty peas.
Plant: From March to mid-May along both sides of a trellis.
- Sowing depth 2-3 cm at a distance of 3-4 cm.
- If there are several rows, leave 1.50 m between them.
Harvest: In June / July. Regularly thin back the young pods before they start getting thick.
- The peas add lots of flavour to your garden. They are easy to care for and are resistant to illness and insects. They enrich the soil with nitrogen.
- The plants do not need much fertilizer.
- The earlier you plant the peas (in March/April) the better the yield. Planting outdoors in May leads to a smaller yield and problems with mildew.
|Sowing Schedule:||March, April, May|
|Where to plant:||Sow outdoors|
|Product Type Google Base:||seeds|
|Available As::||One portion of seeds|
|Planting Depth:||2 to 3 cm|
|Height of Growth::||120-150 cm, 150-200 cm|
Questions & Answers about De Bolster Peas "First of May"
English reviews written for De Bolster Peas "First of May"
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available