De Bolster Organic White Cherry Tomato "Mirabelle Blanche"
Beautiful cherry tomatoes
Features & Advantages
- White to ivory colour
- Great taste
- Organic seeds
Item no.: DB-11973, Content: 0,30 g, EAN: 8717202604654
This tomato variety grows 6-9 fruits per panicle. The tomatoes are white to ivory or transparent in colour and can also be marbled pink. They weigh about 10 g and have a diameter of 2.5 cm.
- Soak overnight in water or in cold chamomile tea.
- Pre-cultivate from March to mid-April under glass or in the house at a minimum of 18 ° C.
- Transfer the seedlings into pots (9 cm in diameter), placing them deeper so that they still form lateral roots.
- At the beginning of May, transplant the seedlings under glass or in a sunny, sheltered place in a planter under a protected area. Plant after the last frost.
- Protect from rain.
- Support the main shoot with a tomato stake and water regularly.
- If you plant the seeds in a planter, take it inside before the first frost. Alternatively, pull the whole plant out of the ground with the roots and hang upside down in the cellar to mature (in a warm and dark place).
|Sowing Schedule:||March, April, May, June|
|Planting Distance:||40 x 75 cm|
|Harvest:||August, September, October|