De Bolster Organic Green Zebra Green Striped Tomato
Very special fruit
Features & Advantages
- Fine, sour taste
- Fruit weight: approx. 100 g
- Organic seeds
Item no.: DB-11975, Content: 0,30 g, EAN: 8717202604678
The "Green Zebra" variety grows special fruit that when immature, have light green skins with dark green stripes. When the tomatoes mature they are yellow with green stripes. Their soft flesh remains light green when it is harvested and has a slightly sour taste.
- Soak overnight in water or in cold chamomile tea.
- Pre-cultivate from March to mid-April under glass or in the house at a minimum of 18 ° C.
- Transfer the seedlings into pots (9 cm in diameter), placing them deeper so that they still form lateral roots.
- At the beginning of May, transplant the seedlings under glass or in a sunny, sheltered place in a planter under a protected area. Plant after the last frost.
- Protect from rain.
- Support the main shoot with a tomato stake and water regularly.
- If you plant the seeds in a planter, take it inside before the first frost. Alternatively, pull the whole plant out of the ground with the roots and hang upside down in the cellar to mature (in a warm and dark place).
|Sowing Schedule:||March, April, May, June|
|Planting Distance:||40 x 75 cm|
|Harvest:||August, September, October|
|Where to plant:||Greenhouse, Pots & planters (indoors)|
|Product Type Google Base:||seeds|
|Content sufficient for approx::||10m2|
|Available As::||One portion of seeds|
Questions & Answers about De Bolster Organic Green Zebra Green Striped Tomato
English reviews written for De Bolster Organic Green Zebra Green Striped Tomato
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available