CanMixx Mixing Tarpaulin
The ecological alternative to a mixing machine
- For making concrete, mortar & plaster
- Easy to use
- Dimensions: 1.50 x 1.50 m
Ideal for home gardens and small construction sites in rough terrain - the innovative and versatile tarpaulin by CanMixx is THE ecological alternative to a mixing machine.
Whether you're mixing concrete, mortar or plaster, all you need is the 1.5 metre x 1.5 metre mat, two people and sufficient water. Any material can be mixed easily without high purchasing costs, without electricity and without making a lot of noise! The mixing tarpaulin can be folded up in a jiffy, stowed away to save space and easily transported
- Unfold the tarpaulin and put the dry mix in the middle
- Each person grips 2 handles
- Add 1/3 of the required water
- Mix the dry material mix and water by alternately lifting the tarpaulin crosswise until the water has been absorbed.
- Add water and continue mixing until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Fill the hole or desired location by manipulating the tarpaulin to let the mix flow out.
Cleaning is also extremely easy, no need to waste valuable drinking water! Just shaking or sweep off the tarp to remove dried-up mix residues.
You Can Mixx it - in an absolutely ecological and sustainable way.
Dimensions: 1.50 x 1.50 m
Weight: 1.45 kg
Note: Always wear safety glasses and gloves when sieving and mixing.