Bavicchi Organic Sprouting China Rose Seeds
For salads & sandwiches
Features & Advantages
- Hot & spicy
- Very decorative
- Reminiscent of radishes
Item no.: BAV-VRV1409, Content: 500 grams, EAN: 8003419028483
"China Rose" sprouts have a wonderful colour and are a heavenly pleasure visually. With their pungent taste, they are reminiscent of radish and add taste to all kinds of dishes in no time at all.
- Soak the seeds for about 8-10 hours.
- After soaking, thoroughly rinse.
- Spread evenly on a sprouting tower or put in a sprout glass.
- Water 2 to 3 times a day until germination is complete.
- The sprouts can now be stored in the refrigerator, where they will continue to grow a little.
- Wash the sprouts again thoroughly before eating.
|Harvest:||A few days after sowing|
|Where to plant:||Pots & planters (indoors)|
|Available As::||One portion of seeds|
Questions & Answers about Bavicchi Organic Sprouting China Rose Seeds
English reviews written for Bavicchi Organic Sprouting China Rose Seeds
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available