Urbanscape Green Wall - Small - White
A vertical garden for your home
- Easy to install
- Stylish design
- Size: 56 x 51 x 10 cm
Who says walls are only good for displaying pictures? With the Green Wall by Urbanscape, you can transform your walls into a blooming paradise and easily grow your own herbs and vegetables, even without a garden. All you need is a suitable wall in the kitchen, living room or balcony to get started.
The set includes:
- 1 Green Wall planter wall
- 3 planting pads made of mineral wool
- 2 screws and dowels for mounting
How it works:
- For easy planting, you should align the Green Wall vertically.
- Find suitable plants, remove them from their pots and plant them in the openings provided. Then fill the space around the plant with a suitable substrate.
- Water the plants regularly. The mineral wool planting pads store water and continuously release it to the plants. Be careful not to water the plants too often.
- Attach the Green Wall to a suitable, sunny spot on a wall. Mark two points at a distance of 320 mm on the wall and drill holes for the mounting hardware. Put the supplied dowels into the holes and turn the supplied screws up to half their length. Now you can hang the green wall safely.
- Choose a sunny place to assemble the Green Wall.
- Start planting the Green Wall from the bottom up.
- Plants with high water requirements should be planted in the bottom row.
- By using liquid plant food or a liquid fertilizer you can give your plants an extra energy boost.
- Change out your plants from season to season.
- We recommend using plants in 8 cm pots.
- The integrated mineral wool planting pads should be replaced once a year or when the Green Wall is replanted.
Materials: plastic, wood
Dimensions: 56 x 51 x 10 cm