Seedball Urban Meadow Mix Seedballs
Add color to your city
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
The small balls can be spread at lightning speed and are ideal for urban gardening. Provide a colorful meadow in no time!
- Seed bombs are the practical alternative to "normal" seeds. Just scatter them where you want them to grow and they begin to germinate in the wet soil. The balls are made of peat-free compost in addition to the seeds.
Each seed ball includes:
- Cornflower (Centaurea cyanus)
- Genuine toadflax (Linaria vulgaris)
- Cowsplip (Primula veris)
- Meadow cranesbill (Geranium pratense)
- Oxeye Daisy (Leucanthemum vulgare)
- Red campion (Silene dioica)
- Musk mallow (Malva moschata)
|Length of germination:||ca. 1 Week|
|Flowering Period:||March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November|
|Where to plant:||Sow outdoors|
|Available As::||Seed balls|
|Use for::||Edges & rock gardens|
|Height of Growth::||60-90 cm|
|Light Requirements:||Full sun|
English reviews written for Urban Meadow Mix Seedballs
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.250 products