Seedball Bee Mix Seedballs
Buzz buzz buzz on by!
Bees are an endangered species that play one of the most important roles in pollinating flowers. The "Bee Mix" contains 20 small seed bombs, which have a content of more than 100 seeds to attract bees and bumble bees.
- Seed bombs are the practical alternative to "normal" seeds. Just scatter them where you want them to grow and they begin to germinate in the wet soil. The balls are made of peat-free compost in addition to the seeds.
Each seed ball includes:
- Foxglove (Digitalis purpurea)
- Viper's Bugloss (Echium vulgare)
- Birdsfoot Trefoil (Lotus corniculatus)
- Wild Marjoram (Origanum vulgare)
- Red Clover (Trifolium pretense)
|Length of germination:||Ca. 1 Week|
|Flowering Period:||May, June, July, August, September, October, November|
|Where to plant:||Sow outdoors|
|Product Type Google Base:||seeds|
|Available As::||Seed balls|
|Use for::||Gardens & hanging plants, Edges & rock gardens|
|Height of Growth::||30-60 cm|
|Light Requirements:||Full sun|
English reviews written for Bee Mix Seedballs
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available