Own Grown Coconut Coir Block 15 L
A peat-free alternative to potting soil
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Made from coconut pulp and coconut fibres
- Very nutritious
- You only need to add water
Item no.: OG-VK-OWN-00475, Content: 1 item, EAN: 4260397366936
Coconut Coir Block 15 L
- This peat-free coconut coir offers you a space-saving substrate that swells within a few minutes and forms the perfect basis for growth. Coconut soil is also ideal for planting herbs, vegetables and ornamental plants.
- The substrate consists of natural coconut fibres and coconut pulp and is completely biodegradable. The nutrient-rich coir has everything your plants need to grow, so you don't need to add extra fertiliser. It's a lightweight and peat-free alternative to traditional soil.
- Ideal for sowing and planting herbs, vegetables and ornamental plants
- Made from natural coconut pulp and coconut fibres
- 100% peat free
- Contains inorganic fertiliser for the first 4-5 weeks
- Makes 15 litres of potting soil
- Gradually add about 4.5 litres of water to the dry substrate.
- Wait a few minutes for all the liquid to be absorbed.
- Loosen the substrate a little and mix it.
- Now you can start planting!
Note: Not suitable for acidophilic cultures.