Noor Sheep's Wool Winter Protective Matting 100x150 cm
Made from environmentally-friendly natural fibres
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Effectively protects against frost
- Made from natural sheep's wool
- Thickness: 4 mm
Item no.: NO-155002_4, Content: 1 item, EAN: 4013198004886
This protective mat is made of 100% sheep's wool and offers cold-sensitive plants the protection they need in frosty temperatures. Simply wrap the matt around the pot or the crown of the tree several times and fix it in place with a cord. The soft natural fibre is easy to shape around your plants, easily covering any gaps. Despite excellent thermal insulation, the mat is breathable and does not trap moisture inside. The sheep's wool is sturdy, weather-resistant and largely mould-resistant. It can be reused from year to year.
- Easy to cut
- Recyclable & environmentally friendly
Tips for use:
- It is best to water plants above 0 ºC in the winter.
- Fertilise your plants for the last time in the summer, otherwise the plants are more susceptible to frost.
- The sun and wind have a drying effect, so choose a sheltered place to store your potted plants in the winter.
- Mediterranean plants (e.g. olives) should spend the winter in a greenhouse.
- During extremely harsh winters, you may need more protective materials.
|Material||100% sheep wool|
Questions & Answers about Sheep's Wool Winter Protective Matting 100x150 cm
English reviews written for Noor Sheep's Wool Winter Protective Matting 100x150 cm
- No reviews available