SUBSTRAL® Naturen® Naturen® Organic Rose Fertiliser
For all rose plants
Features & Advantages
- Fertilising effect lasts up to 3 months · 100% natural ingredients
Item no.: SC-83040, Content: 1,70 kg, EAN: 4062700883044
Naturen® Organic Rose Fertiliser
Ingredients: Organic-mineral complete fertiliser with magnesium. Low in chloride. 53% organic matter idTS. 7-3-5
Use for dwarf roses, ground covering roses:
- New plantings: 25g
- Existing plants: 25g
- Re-fertilisation after 2-3 months: 25g bed roses
Use on hybrid tea roses, shrub roses:
- New plantings: 50g
- Existing plants: 50g
- Re-fertilisation after 2-3 months: 50g
Use for climbing roses & strongly growing shrub roses:
- New plantings: 50-74g
- Existing plants: 50-74g
- Re-fertilisation after 2-3 months: 50-74g
Application time: March to October
Instructions for use with new plantings:
- In the case of small and bare-rooted roses, distribute the fertiliser evenly over the planting area and work it in to a depth of approx. 5cm (with a garden hoe or rake).
- For large plants, mix the fertiliser with the potting soil and fill the planting hole.
- Carry out planting and then water well.
Instructions for use with existing plantings:
- Spread the fertiliser on the ground below the roses or around the plants. Please cover the entire root area, this roughly corresponds to the diameter of the plant.
- Now carefully work in approx. 5cm deep (with a garden hoe or rake) and water.