De Bolster Kohlrabi "White Delicacy"
A quick-growing variety
Features & Advantages
- A healthy raw food
- White vegetables
Item no.: DB-11490, Content: 1 g, EAN: 8717202600519
This fast-growing kohlrabi variety has a strong flavour and is a healthy raw food. This variety grows beautiful, light green tubers with white bulbs that are a treat raw or cooked and buttered.
- Since Kohlrabi has a low tendency to shoot, it can be sown early.
- Preliminary cultivation under glass is possible from mid-February on.
- Soak the seeds overnight in water before planting - it speeds up germination.
- Sow outdoors from Apri to mid-July.
- If you want to transplant your seedlings, you have to do so at an early stage.
- Ideal planting distance: 30 x 30 cm.
- The plants prefer nutrient-rich soil and an even water supply. This prevents woodiness.
|Sowing Schedule:||February, March, April, May, June, July|
|Planting Distance:||35 x 35 cm|
|Harvest:||June, July, August|
|Where to plant:||Windowsill, Sow outdoors, Greenhouse|
|Product Type Google Base:||seeds|
|Content sufficient for approx::||10m2|
|Available As::||One portion of seeds|