Aries DIY Seed Bomb Kit
Bring blooming colour to any garden
- Supplies for 20-30 seed bombs
- Create food for bees
This kit is perfect for anyone who wants to make their environment a bit greener and a bit more colourful. In the kit you'll find the ingredients you need to make seedbombs yourself. Soil, clay powder and organic seeds allow you to make seed bombs. Throw these bombs over any green space to enjoy a field of colour. Not only are you adding biodiversity to your area, you're providing food for bees.
According to the instructions, make the seed bombs and throw them where no colourful flowers are growing. Throw the seed bombs at a time of year when other flowers could be planted outside.
- Clay powder
- Peat-free potting soil (approved for organic farming)
- Organic seeds from certified organic farming
- Varieties of seeds: marigolds, poppies, sunflowers, mallow and other blooming flowers that are popular with bees and other nectar-seeking insects
- The success of the flower growth depends on the soil conditions and climate.
- Educate yourself on the legality of using seed bombs in your area and consider which public spaces can be used for planting.
- Store cool and dry
|Where to plant:||Sow outdoors|
|Available As::||Seed balls|
Questions & Answers about Aries DIY Seed Bomb Kit
Bloomling Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology