Seramis Plant Granulate for Beds, Balconies & Pots 12.5 L
For outdoor use
- Optimal water storage
- Made from natural clay
- Contains fertilizer
This granulate stores a lot of water and nutrients and provides ideal ventilation for the roots. It is ideally suited for all potted plants, balcony pots and flower beds but should not be used for ericaceous plants.
- Mix with all potting soils, 100% pure or cover
- The porous nature of the clay granules ensures a stable but loose structure
- For outdoor use
- Optimal water storage - so you don't need to water your plants as often
- Pre-fertilized for direct nutrient supply
- Excellent oxygenation
- No compression, very good re-wettability
- Packaging with a handle for better comfort
- 1 to 10: 6 litres of planting granules make up 60 litres of soil mix,
- 12.5 litres make up a 125-litre earth mix.
Culture substrate using clay, NPK fertilizer. Contains little organic matter.
- Store cool, dry, closed and protected from the sun. Close opened sacks tightly.
- For use as a growing medium as well as a structural material and carrier substance to improve the absorption and storage capacity of water and nutrients. The declared nutrient contents relate to the time of placing on the market by the manufacturer and may be subject to natural fluctuations. Additional fertilization after about 4 weeks is recommended.