Samen Maier Organic Nasturtiums
Edible flowers & leaves
Features & Advantages
- Height: 3 m
Item no.: SM-E00010, Content: 1 Package, EAN: 9001502100053
German packaging: Bio Kapuzinerkresse
Add these flowers to a colourful salad or use them as colourful natural decorations for your plate. The edible organic nasturtiums provide variety in the kitchen.
- Contents are sufficient for approx. 12 plants
- Tolerates shade well
- The leaves, flowers & seeds are edible
- The taste is reminiscent of watercress
- Botanical name: Tropaeolum majus
- Nasturtium prefers low-nutrient, dry soil in a sunny to partially shaded location. Keep moist during the germination period.
- Sow 3 seeds per pot or 3-4 seeds per seed hole in clumps directly in the field.
|Sowing Schedule:||March, April, May, June|
|Planting Distance:||30 cm|
|Length of germination:||14 to 21 days|
|Flowering Period:||July, August, September, October|
|Flower Color:||Mix, Red tones, Yellow tones, Orange Colors|
Questions & Answers about Samen Maier Organic Nasturtiums
English reviews written for Samen Maier Organic Nasturtiums
- No reviews available