NexaLotte Pheromone Trap for Food Moths
Easy to use
Features & Advantages
- Insecticide-free and odourless
- Long-lasting effect
- Ready to use
Item no.: SC-3635, Content: 2 items, EAN: 4062700836354
This odourless, ready-to-use, insecticide-free trap is ideal for catching food moths.
- Can be used to protect flour, cocoa, cereal products, dried fruit, muesli and animal feed.
- The males are attracted by a pheromone and then stick to the surface.
- The number of moths caught provides more information about the level of infestation.
- The duration of use is approx. 3 months after the removal of the protective film.
- If the infestation continues, the trap should be replaced with a new one.
- One trap is sufficient for the entire kitchen or pantry.
- Insecticide free
- Year round
How to use:
- Remove the protective film from the sticky area. The pheromones contained in the already glued-on dispenser plate are now activated.
- Place the freestanding trap in kitchens or pantries so that the moths have direct access.
- The pheromones applied to the dispenser plate are both invisible and odourless to humans.
- Use only one trap per room.
- This helps you quickly locate and determine areas of infestation.
- The used traps can be disposed of with household waste.
- The trap can also attract male moths from outside.
- This means that your food my not necessarily have been infected.
- Check your food at intervals of two to three weeks.
- Contaminated food should no longer be used.
- Thoroughly clean the cabinets and shelves with a vacuum cleaner before and after use.
- The dust bag should be disposed of immediately.
- To avoid moths, supplies should be kept in sealable plastic or glass containers.
- Pack of 2 traps
Hazard and precautionary statements
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Questions & Answers about NexaLotte Pheromone Trap for Food Moths
English reviews written for NexaLotte Pheromone Trap for Food Moths
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available