SUBSTRAL® Naturen® Naturen Plum Moth Trap
Suitable for organic farming
Features & Advantages
- For interception & infestation control
- Traps pests with a sexual attractant
- Ready-to-use trap system
Item no.: SCO-7814, Content: 1 item, EAN: 4062700078136
This insecticide-free, biotechnical trap is ideal for catching plum moth males during their flight period. They are attracted by the invisible and odourless pheromone that is attached to the outside of the capsule, and then stick to the glue-coated surface. As a result, the females remain unfertilised and can no longer lay the eggs from which the harmful plum moth caterpillars could hatch. Thanks to the green colour trap, no beneficial insects are lured into it.
The pheromone capsules and the glue base should be changed after 5 to 6 weeks - end of June, beginning of July - in order to render the second generation of the plum moth harmless. After harvesting, the trap bodies should be removed and stored in a dry place for next year's use. One trap is sufficient for 3 to 5 trees in the immediate vicinity.
- April to August
Instructions for use
- From mid-May, hang the trap at head height in an airy place next to the trees to be protected. After 5 to 6 weeks, change the glue bases and pheromone capsules.
- Remove the trap body in early September and keep it dry for next year's use.
- In the following year, equip the trap with the inexpensive retrofit set and use it again.
Building the trap:
Do not open the bag until immediately before use and only use one bait at a time.
a) trap body
b) hanging wire
c) 2 glued shelves
d) 2 pheromone capsules
Step by step:
- Unfold the glue base, take the pheromone capsule out of the aluminium bag and place it in the middle of the glue base. Then slide the glue base into the trap, set up the other side flap and secure it in place.
- Unfold the trap body. Set up a side flap and insert the tabs into the slots provided.
- Attach the hanging wire to the trap and hang the finished trap.
Questions & Answers about SUBSTRAL® Naturen® Naturen Plum Moth Trap
English reviews written for SUBSTRAL® Naturen® Naturen Plum Moth Trap
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available