Feel Green ecopot "Mint"
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Fresh mint in no time
- Can be planted out with the tub
- Includes coconut fibre tablet and seeds
Item no.: IVT-290570, Content: 1 item, EAN: 9120050290570
Peppermint is one of the most well-known herbs worldwide because of its fresh aroma. With this ecopot, the popular green herb will soon also be growing on your windowsill. Refine lemonade, cocktails, desserts and everything you can think of with it. Once you've tasted it, you won't be able to do without it!
- 1 growing tub (compostable)
- 1 coconut fibre tablet
- 1 plant seed bag
- Open the tub and take out the contents.
- Put the coconut fibre tablet back into the tub and fill it with water up to about 2cm below the rim.
- After about 5 minutes the contents will have turned into soil.
- Now sprinkle the seeds on the soil and cover lightly.
- Place the mug in a warm, bright place.
- Provide the seeds with 20ml of water about every three days.
- Drying out and waterlogging should be avoided.
- Water the plant moderately even after germination.
- After about 8 weeks, start harvesting the first leaves.
Tip: If the plant gets too big, simply place the tub in a pot or raised bed. Remove the banderole and bury the growing tub in the ground. The compostable shell decomposes over time and eventually becomes valuable fertiliser for the plant.
|Length of germination:||12 to 16 days|
|Harvest:||A few weeks after sowing|
|Planting Depth:||0.5 cm, 0.2 cm|
|Material:||Polylactide & Bamboo Fibre, Grass Paper|