Feel Green ecocube "Pot Marigold"
Colourful, edible flowers
- ORGANIC seeds
- Simple & uncomplicated to grow
- Fully compostable
Marigolds are colourful, edible and versatile! The bright yellow flowers can be used to make tea, tinctures, ointments or homemade dye or food colouring.
The eocubes include certified organic seeds and special growth granules in elegant wooden cubes, making growing the flowers easy! After about 8 months, the whole cube can be placed in a pot, where it slowly decomposes, providing food for the plant.
- Remove the protective sticker from the ecocube
- Pour 30 ml of water carefully into the cube.
- Water regularly and place in a bright, warm place.
- After about 10-15 days, the marigolds will start to grow.
- After about 10 - 12 weeks, flowering begins.
- After about 8 months, the entire cube can be transplanted into a pot.
- The ecocube slowly composts and becomes a valuable fertiliser for the plant.
The ecocubes make great gifts and also look cute in your home!
Bot. Name: Calendula officinalis
Material: alder wood / origin: Austria
Dimensions & weight: 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 cm; 0.15 kg