Feel Green ecocube "Lyreleaf Greeneyes"
The flowers smell like chocolate
- Nice gift idea
- Made in Austria
- 100% eco-friendly & natural
German packaging: ecocube "Schokoladenblume"
- Give a different kind of present! This natural, sustainable gift is sure to please the recipient.
- The seeds in these decorative wooden cubes soon grow beautiful flowers. Each cube is made of high-quality alder wood, filled with special nutrient granules and plant seeds, and sealed with a sticker.
Botanical name: Cosmos atrosanguineus. Lyreleaf Greeneyes are an easy-to-grow perennial plant whose flowers smell like milk chocolate.
- Open ecocube and remove the sticker.
- Carefully pour 30 ml of water into the cube.
- Place the wooden cube in a bright, warm place and water regularly.
- After about 12-18 days the flowers start to grow.
- After about 16 weeks the flowering starts.
- After about 6 months, the entire cube can be transplanted into a pot.
- The ecocube is slowly composted and becomes a valuable fertilizer for the plant.
Alder wood / origin Austria
Dimensions & weight:
7.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 cm, about 0.15 kg