Feel Green ecocube "Dwarf Banana"
Plants in a wooden cube
Features & Advantages
- Great as a decoration
- Easy to grow
Item no.: IVT-290594, Content: 1 item, EAN: 9120050290594
German packaging: ecocobe "Zwergbanane"
- Give the people you care about a different kind of present! This natural, sustainable gift is sure to please the recipient.
- The seeds in these decorative wooden cubes soon grow beautiful flowers. Each cube is made of high-quality alder wood, filled with special nutrient granules and plant seeds, and sealed with a sticker.
- Botanical name: Musa coccinea syn. The dwarf banana is actually native to Thailand, but can also be enjoyed as a potted plant. When germinating, ensure that the temperature is above 20 ° C. It may take between 4 and 8 weeks for the first plants to grow.
- Open the ecocube and remove the sticker.
- Remove the seeds from the bag and place in a glass of lukewarm water for 24 hours. Then press the seeds about 1 cm deep into the granules.
- Carefully pour 30 ml of water into the cube.
- Place the wooden cube in a bright, warm place and water regularly.
- Cover the cube with a glass and do not allow the granules to dry out.
- Remove the glass daily for about 1 hour to provide the plant with fresh air.
- After about 2 - 4 weeks, the banana plant starts to grow.
- After about 6 months, the entire cube can be transplanted into a pot.
- The ecocube is slowly composted and becomes a valuable fertilizer for the plant.
Alder wood / origin Austria
Dimensions & weight:
7.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 cm, about 0.15 kg
Questions & Answers about Feel Green ecocube "Dwarf Banana"
Can this be eaten or it is just for decoration? Thanks
English reviews written for Feel Green ecocube "Dwarf Banana"
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available