Chiguano Organic Natural Fertiliser
The basis for healthy plants
Features & Advantages
- Made from chicken manure
- Nearly odourless
Item no.: Ch-1, Content: 1 Package
The CHIguano team is convinced that an organic lifestyle extends to the garden! The chicken manure pellets provide all plants with sufficient nutrients and stimulate their growth. Of course, the chicken manure comes exclusively from organic free-range chickens from Styria.
The natural fertilizer is ideal for fertilizing balcony, terrace, and garden plants as well as lawns and wins people over with its low odour. After you work the pellets into the soil, water them, and they will swell, aerating the soil. You can also soften them before watering by adding them to a watering can, making a liquid fertiliser.
- Fertilise for the first time in spring.
- If necessary, repeat every 2 months
- Can also be used as a compost accelerator
- Young plants, and plants with low nutritional needs require less fertiliser
- Plants with more nutritional needs require more fertiliser
- Herbs, beds & potted plants: use approx. 20 - 50 g per plant or 150 - 400 g per m²
- Bushes: approx. 50 - 200 g per bush
- Fruit trees: approx. 200 - 500 g per tree
- Lawn: approx. 400 g per m²
- Dosing aid: A handful of pellets corresponds to approx. 70 g