BIOWOL Organic Sheep Wool Fleece
The All-Rounder in the Organic Garden
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Versatile in use
- 100% natural
- Made from local virgin sheep's wool
Item no.: BW-800108_200x150, Content: 1 item, EAN: n/a
This sheep's wool fleece inspires with its many great properties as well as its numerous possible uses, which make it a real all-rounder in the organic garden. It is absolutely free of chemical additives and a 100% biological aid that can be used as frost protection, weed protection, snail protection and long-term fertiliser.
All the advantages of sheep's wool at a glance
- Sheep wool as frost protection: Since sheep wool is optimally insulated and breathable, it is wonderfully suitable as frost protection for your plants. Simply wrap the fleece around the planter or plant to keep the plant warm and to prevent the root ball from freezing through. Sheep's wool fleece also provides excellent protection against trunk cracks even in highly sensitive high-trunk crops and as a cover for potted plants.
- Sheep wool as weed protection: Air-permeable and breathable sheep's wool fleece is an ideal biological protection against weeds. Simply place the sheep's wool mat directly on the bed and cut holes in it crosswise for the plants. This not only protects against weeds but also snails and warms the soil so that your plants grow faster. Alternatively, you can place the sheep's wool fleece under the substrate or the bark mulch to prevent weed growth.
- Sheep wool as protection from snails: Snails hate crawling over sheep's wool. Therefore, you can easily protect your plants from these pests by placing strips of sheep's wool fleece around beds or individual plants and securing them well.
- Sheep wool as a long-term fertiliser: Sheep wool releases nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium to the soil and is therefore also an excellent biological long-term fertiliser.
Material: 100% native sheep's wool
Dimensions: 200 x 150 cm / 150 x 100 cm
Weight: approx. 500 g / approx. 250 g
Questions & Answers about BIOWOL Organic Sheep Wool Fleece
English reviews written for BIOWOL Organic Sheep Wool Fleece
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available