Bavicchi Organic Sprouting Red Cabbage Seeds
Great taste and colour
Features & Advantages
- Spicy, delicate flavour
- Perfect for decorating
- Ideal for vegetable dishes
Item no.: BAV-VCC0408, Content: 300 grams, EAN: 8003419028421
Red cabbage sprouts are rich in nutrients and can be grown year-round. The red-purple shoots have a delicate and somewhat spicy taste. Ideal for use in vegetable dishes and herb quark as well as for decorating dishes.
- Soak the seeds for about 8-10 hours.
- After soaking, thoroughly rinse.
- Spread evenly on a sprouting tower or put in a sprout glass.
- Water 2 to 3 times a day until germination is complete.
- The finished sprouts can now be stored in the refrigerator, where they will continue to grow a little.
- Wash the sprouts again thoroughly before eating.
|Harvest:||A few days after sowing|
|Where to plant:||Pots & planters (indoors)|
|Available As::||One portion of seeds|
Questions & Answers about Bavicchi Organic Sprouting Red Cabbage Seeds
0 English reviews written for Bavicchi Organic Sprouting Red Cabbage Seeds
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available