Sonnenerde Organic Black Soil in a Big-Bag
Less effort & better for the environment
Features & Advantages
- For long-term productivity without fertilisers
- Following the model of Terra Preta
- For gardens and raised beds
- Content: 1000 kg
Item no.: SOE-023_HEU, Content: 1 item
Following the principles of Terra Preta, this organic black soil was developed after many years of careful research and trials. It is composed of compost, biochar, clay minerals and trace elements. It is also notable for its special microbiology with mycorrhizal fungi and N-binding bacteria. This ensures a loss-free soil system and a constant supply of nitrogen and also an improved supply of nutrients. When used correctly, this soil remains productive and fertile over a long period of time without the need for regular fertilising.
In numerous tests, it has been found that yields of up to 25 kg of vegetables per m² are possible in Terra Preta - and that too for years and entirely without the use of fertilisers or pesticides. The Organic Black Soil by Riedlingsdorfer was developed with this model in mind and guarantees long-term fertility without the need for additional fertilisers.
This black soil can be used directly outdoors or in raised beds. It can be spread out to the desired thickness. For root vegetables, a 20-30 cm thick layer is recommended. This black soil can also be combined with other soils. For best results, ensure that it is covered with organic material such as lawn clippings, leaves, chopped shrub cuttings, bark, crop residues and pulled out weeds. Shredded paper or cardboard waste can also be used in an emergency.
For long-lasting fertility and vigorous plant growth:
- The soil should always be covered with organic matter.
- The soil should be in direct contact with the subsoil.
Information on special shipping:
- This article will be delivered to you in a Big-Bag by a shipping company.
- The delivery is usually within 2-3 working days after the order is placed.
- Please note: The delivery takes place by truck without a crane. Unloading takes place using a tail lift with a pallet truck. The Big-Bag will be transported to the kerbside and handed over.